Thursday, November 29, 2007

Make a Liar Out Me

I've gone and made a liar out of myself. Obviously there were not 13 posts in one day. I was too busy knitting to type. When you drive 14 hours in two days and then three days later do it again, you have to do something so you don't lose it on the freeway. In the past, I usually fall asleep in about twenty minutes and wake up around Bakersfield but this trip I had trouble sleeping in the car (I hope that it's not a sign I'm getting old). Since I don't get car sick I get to knit, and knit, and knit, and knit, and knit all the way across the Southern California desert, through Nevada and on to Utah. Matt and Christa my sister and brother-in-law actually asked if I knit at home, or if it is just something I do while in Saint George so I can deal with John's family. I just laughed. Yes I really do knit at home. But at home I'm not as limited. I also get to sew, quilt, and craft. I don't like to cook, but I plan on knitting some adorable knit cupcakes for a party I'm planning. More to come on that later...

No comments:

Blog Archive