Monday, November 9, 2009

The Corny Stage

I was told I am now in the "Corny Stage" of pregnancy. I didn't know there was a corny stage or what the corny stage even means.

If it means wanting to hug people without a whole lot of reason, then I guess I'm there. And I am not usually a hugger.

If it means singing Disney tunes in my head ALL THE BLOODY TIME then I guess I'm there too. Lately, it's been Strange Things Are Happenin' to Me from Toy Story. I would post a YouTube video of the song as a reminder, but my husband upgraded our computer when I was gone a few weeks ago and I need the most recent Flash player. No prob, I'll just download it. But then I get "Adobe Flash Player is not supported for playback in a 64-bit browser. However, you can run Flash Player in a 32-bit browser running on a 64-bit operating system." I totally don't know what that means. Not corny enough, I guess. Only super annoying.

On another non-corny note, my boobs are growing- practically busting into an A cup. And that makes me really, really happy. Maybe that's why I want to hug people.

No comments:

Blog Archive