I say he should be used to it by now.
- The dogs did not eat the cat. Dang them.
- They also did not eat the couch, so we're good.
- I turned 26. It feels exactly like 25. I don't plan on that changing. Ever. As in, for the rest of my life. Eternally 25. Yep. I like it. This means I hope Holly enjoyed her nine days of only being nine years older than me, because it's only downhill from here.
- We all got more than a few naps in while at my parents'. God bless 'em for that!
- I pumped almost fifty times since the last time I blogged. All I have to say about that is, "Mmmmmoooooooooo!"
- We spent an entire weekend in the sun in southern California and I got a sunburn on one of the cloudiest days all summer once we got home.
- Porkchop can roll to his side, but then he gets stuck. This seriously ticks him off.
- Speaking of Porkchop...We went South for his blessing. If he wasn't before, he is now- my bless-ed boy!
The camera stayed safely in its spot in the closet- at home! When it comes to the pictures, we'll take what we can get.
Our most recent family picture exemplifies our current parenting approach. Divide and conquer!
Something tells me Grami is over her fear of "Boy!?!? What are we going to do with a boy??"
In case you didn't notice, Porkchop is Scrunch's bless-ed boy too!