Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Every mother should have a Hannah. Hannah is cute, and fun, and paints polka dot nails, and she has started coming once a week for a couple of hours so I can have an extra pair of hands, go to Parent Teacher Conference... or blog. She's out on the play structure right now painting Porkchop's nails blue and orange- like a dinosaur.

Thanks to Hannah I am now posting Halloween pics.

You should know that my dreams of a family coordinated Halloween almost died hard when I had to referee the cat fight over who was going to be Alice. I couldn't just say I was going to be Alice because I AM THE QUEEN and I did not want to have three Alice's. I know we could have, but that's not the point in coordinating the whole thing. Then Beezus wanted to choose her costume. A brown recluse. A brown recluse!?! You're killin' me. So a brown recluse it was. At least it wasn't something slutty.

So that's how it went down.

Halloween 2012. Brought to you by the letters "S" and "W" (for spider and web).










1 comment:

Marti said...

Once again, you have out done yourself!

Blog Archive