Monday, July 1, 2013

Getting downtown.

What the crap is that beeping sound?

I thought it was the smoke alarm? Maybe our possessed oven?

Oh, wait. It's husband and his Morse code app. In the bathroom. It's kind of driving me batty. But I can't really say anything. I need to be supportive of my husband and his more crazy endeavors. I mean, it's not like he asked me to take the train downtown to the Capitol with the kids in the crazy heat to attend a rally to support Midwifery.

Oh, wait. He's also installing the new microwave. He does not use swears, but I think I can hear him think them. I have nothing to complain about. Keep on beeping on.




This picture is so funny to me because Scrunch is totally frustrated that Porkchop is not getting his Princess Posed Smile down and Porkchop is frustrated for the same reason.

Getting a clear picture of us on a moving train is damned near impossible. Juju's expressions are my favorite.









1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness Yanette Eric is soooo big! All your kids are so big and beautiful! I wanted to attend that rally but was very pregnant at the time. Glad you were able to make it. :)

Blog Archive