Thursday, March 7, 2013



Dear Aunt Marti, 

I am trying to upload a video where I interviewed Porkchop on his feelings regarding nursery. I thought it would work this last time, but as you can see by this letter- it didn't. My Husband has been extremely preoccupied with an exam this week so my YouTube uploading/"how do I just get the damn thing off my phone?" has taken a backburner. I will post it soon. 

In the mean time, please know you were the first person I thought of when I opened my Groupon e-mail this morning. Only $19.99!!?!?!?!?


There is a Snuggie lover in all of us, and I have just taken the mystery out of Christmas shopping for the kids this year! Please tell Jacob I said, "You're welcome."

Love,

Faithfully blogging Niece who is not on Facebook anymore.

Oh, and just to clarify...my gift idea was not the blonde triplets. Or the twins if the girls were hoping for one also. On second thought, I don't think this is a very good gift at all and should not be purchased until certain changes have been made. With our cultures emphasis on body image this cuddly robe/blanket/armed tent?/potato sack racing jersey?? could potentially give someone, ahem...a complex.

TTYL, LOL, and ATJ (All That Jazz. I just made that one up. Do you think it will catch on?)

1 comment:

Marti said...

I feel special, a personalized post! Jacob will take the middle snuggie and the triplets :) Look forward to the video. No Facebook, but can still follow on the blog and now Instagram and ATJ. Big hugs to all!

Blog Archive