The key to combating a bad hair day is a good hat. A good hat is the only thing that is helping me keep my resolve to grow my hair out.
One for every day of the week. By the time I get these knit I may look like Rapunzel, but if I do I'll never have to blow dry again!
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (167)
- Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
- I'm taking a little vacation. In reality, I've be...
- A Man of Few Words
- You're on your own babe.
- A story about when I was a little girl and how it ...
- Thursday Thoughts
- Top Ten
- The first step is admitting you have a problem.
- The Moral of Today's Story
- Bad Hair Day
- I should quit listening to the radio.
- Catching up on my kid.
- The Day Martha Stewart Came to Visit
- Labor Day
- Why my blogging sucks lately.
- I love Fall.
- Time to take my own advice.
- Paying gigs get priority. I'll be back when I'm ca...
- ▼ September (22)
- ► 2008 (371)