Either I'm a hypocrite for blogging what I am about to blog about, and I become one of those women that I have openly and repeatedly bashed...
Or I don't, and I'm still a hypocrite for not 'keeping it real' or being totally honest about what's going on in my life. A compliment which I have worn as a badge of blogging honor. I am honest and real. I don't hold back. Until lately, which in itself makes me want to throw up. A feeling I am intimately acquainted with.
It is my lot in life to eat my words. Repeatedly.
Here goes. This would go down so much better with a Dr. Pepper I think.
I hate it when women announce to the world, the Relief Society, Facebook- any and all means of communication that they are two and half seconds pregnant.
And in all fairness- I'm more like four seconds pregnant so it can't be nearly as bad, right? OK, it's just as bad, but I needed to get it out. I'm not on vacation. And I'm not slacking. I just totally and completely suck at keeping secrets about myself.
Today I am pregnant. I don't know why. I only kind-of sort-of know how. I don't know how long it will last. And I want to write about all of it.
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (167)
- Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
- I'm taking a little vacation. In reality, I've be...
- A Man of Few Words
- You're on your own babe.
- A story about when I was a little girl and how it ...
- Thursday Thoughts
- Top Ten
- The first step is admitting you have a problem.
- The Moral of Today's Story
- Bad Hair Day
- I should quit listening to the radio.
- Catching up on my kid.
- The Day Martha Stewart Came to Visit
- Labor Day
- Why my blogging sucks lately.
- I love Fall.
- Time to take my own advice.
- Paying gigs get priority. I'll be back when I'm ca...
- ▼ September (22)
- ► 2008 (371)