Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Wearing a muumuu makes me do weird things.

This was my weekend outfit.



I know, I know. It makes you want me more. But I'm very married.

I do mean all weekend. Does that add to my appeal? I can almost put my hair in a pony tail. With about a bazillion bobby pins and if it's just greasy enough. Se-xay!

To complete the picture of utter domesticity, I cooked. Weird I know. And painted the front door. Some of the cooking was done while I painted the door. In my blue muu muu. Cheetah flip flops. And pony tail.

Crockpot pozole with homemade enchilada sauce made with homemade tomato paste. Sausage corn muffins for breakfast, and a tray of cheese enchiladas with more of my enchilada sauce.

The week's menu...

Monday: Kale, Broccoli, and Tofu stir fry served over rice. The kids gobbled this up. They like tree stars and tofu. What can I say? They've been born and raised in Northern California. Bound to eat at least one vegan, gluten free meal at some point.

Tuesday: Cheese enchiladas. I used the remaining enchilada sauce not the creole seasoning.

Wednesday: Tempura pork medallions with tempura veges

Thursday: Spaghetti Night

Friday: Sweet and Sour Meatballs in the Crockpot

Saturday: Bean and cheese tostadas with tomatillo green sauce

Sunday: Peach crepes. I like having breakfast for dinner on the weekends. It feels like less cooking.

1 comment:

featherhead said...

You didn't mention Del Taco in your menu.... ;)

Blog Archive