In a li-ittle co-oat!
You know I had to say it. I can't even think "Big boy" without saying it. Anyway...
Back to your regularly scheduled programming.
We don't call him El Nino for nothing.Was it Sister Agatha who described it as "throwing a whirling dervish out of whirl"? Yep. Uh-huh. Pretty much.
He was so proud of himself going down the largest twirly slide all by himself yesterday. And then he did it again, and again, and again-just because he could. We were only at the park because he insisted on it. As we drive past the turn he starting wrestling the buckles of his carseat, pointing, and yelling "Go!"
"Go!" "Go!" "Go!" Short and sweet. And his favorite phrase.
About the same week that Juju was born. Porkchop woke up one morning and was suddenly a big boy. The last few months have come with some growing pains as well as some surgical pains, and getting kicked out of the nest pains, but he's handled it all like a big boy.
Big boys wear boots and firehats. And sometimes little coats.
This week I'm slooooowly working on his big boy room. Pictures maybe by the weekend???
- ► 2013 (65)
- Mood Swings
- We've hit the six week marker. I am cleared for ex...
- It's Friday. It's random.
- My Friends Call Me Cheeks
- Big Boy
- This is my family. Kind of trippy huh? A few ye...
- Random stuff I've made the last few weeks.
- What I'm Working on Wednesday
- Random...I'm in a time warp and it's already Frida...
- Knitters Are Nice- Part 2
- ▼ March (12)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (167)
- ► 2009 (261)
- ► 2008 (371)