Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Jumping on the blogging bandwagon.

I've never been one to do something just because everyone else was doing it. (Even if it actually was a good idea.) But you have to admit a good idea is a good idea, and not only is blogging a good idea, it is so cool! Who would have thought? I've become almost addicted at reading different blogs and reading people's responses. And these are people I've never even met. If the Ipod is providing a sound track to people's lives then blogging is definitely the narrative. I will be updating, explaining, elaborating, and ranting on all the subjects I find interesting and some aspects of our lives. Here and there I will most likely upload pictures as well. So here goes...I'm jumping on the blogging bandwagon.

No comments:

Blog Archive