Wednesday, March 10, 2010

And the winner is....

In bed at midnight, and up at 4am, sore throat, progressing into a cough with a coughing toddler, a dryer that runs but doesn't dry clothes with two loads of laundry that MUST be done in the next two hours if ANYone in this house is going to be wearing panties for the next week, and a ten hour car ride to the blessed land of Zion remaining in front of me. Did I mention I was seven months cranky? um, I mean pregnant.

Do not talk to me until I've had my coffee this morning. Since I do not drink coffee, do not talk to me period. I'll do my best to keep my mouth shut and will be home next week.

1 comment:

Marti said...

If it makes you feel better, my trip to Zion is going to take 26 hours, but I'm not pregnant or traveling with a toddler, just Brittney and she's really blonde!Safe travels and hope you feel better soon!(this does not count as talking to you does it?)

Blog Archive