Friday, March 19, 2010

L-7 Weenie

You may or may not have noticed that we got a new camera. We don't know how to use it- myself even less than my husband. Hence the picture of the drain while trying to take pictures of Scrunch at the pool.

But don't be jealous. It took the stars aligning just right to justify the purchase. My husband had to leave the continent and me planning to give birth in a bathtub.

Because I am a great big chicken weenie, rather than go to China with my Husband I am going to my Mom's. We leave tomorrow. Something about giving birth in the airport in Tai Pei gives me the heebie jeebies. Would've made for awesome pictures though, huh? So long as I wasn't holding the camera. Pictures with the lens cap on all look the same no matter what country you're in.

1 comment:

Marin said...

This is really weird but I was just thinking of the phrase "L-7 weenie" since I was at the park yesterday and these two boys were yelling it at eachother. I was going to do a short post since I thought it was funny...Sandlot?

Blog Archive