Monday, May 23, 2011

Birthday Barbecue

My days seem half as long as they used to be. I believe there is a time sucking gremlin/fairy/troll/billy goat hiding somewhere. Probably under my bed. And I think the little twerp knows where half the socks are, too. This is my excuse and I'll stand by it, so help me! The goat did it. He's not invited to any of my parties. Unless he fesses up (with GPS coordinates included) to the exact location of the Fountain of Youth or El Dorado.  And I throw a rockin' party. Just sayin'. Or so the one-to-seven year old crowd tells me.

When your nickname is Porkchop a good old fashioned barbecue is the way to go.













Too busy in the ice cream to smile for the camera. Yes, that's pork and beans in Porkchop's hair.

2 comments:

cambridgeclan said...

It was a great to see you guys. Here's to the next year of parenting!

Ellie said...

Was it everything you hoped it would be?! New yard and all...wish we could have been there!

Blog Archive