Monday, May 2, 2011

Vacaciones

I'm going to take a break from my Soaps and eating Bob-bons this week so I can take pics of the kitchen as requested by Sonofasonofajack. I don't know what a sonofasonofajack is, but it makes me laugh knowing who it is. So I will do as I'm told. I like people who make me laugh.

In order to comply I need to...

finish screwing on the hardware for the last three cup pulls
plant an orchid
finish painting the place mats
paint the door
find a clock
find a rug (And by find, I really mean find. My budget for this little makeover on a whim never actually existed. If I succeed I will have completely redecorated a kitchen/dining area for a dime.)
finish painting the eat-in dining area
hang the cabinets
paint the cabinet doors
spray paint the fixture
hang the fixture
spray the chairs
cut vinyl for the chairs

I need to get this all done so I can take pics of the whale weather vane I saw on the side of the road in the middle of no where that I almost swerved off the highway to retrieve. I love it. I think it is something that Sonofasonofajack would want to steal. My goal with this little project is to get the text from Sonofasonofajack when she sees the pics, "I'm seriously hating you right now." It will mean they likey and it will have been worth my hardwork and the vacay from my Bon-bon eating, soap watching ways. That's what I do when I'm not blogging, didn't ya know?

1 comment:

Holly said...

still waiting...

Blog Archive