- Things to make me a better wife and mom...regular family dinner, read together more, sit down and play, regular family night.
"The older you get, the better you get. Unless you're a banana!"
- I want to be better at remembering and acknowledging important people's birthdays.
"You gotta use everything you possibly can."
- Gotta stay within my grocery budget. Don't buy something unless I love it and would like to either look at it or wear it every day.
"I have a two-story house and a bad memory, so I’m up and down those stairs all the time. That’s my exercise."
- Need to get back down to my optimal weight for height.
"It is very silly. You've had such an overdose of me lately. I'm thinking of going away for a while."
- Going to read a book and knit a project per month.
"I've been the luckiest old broad on two feet to have all the jobs that I've had."
- Keep up the pace and keep working from home 12 hrs per week.
"Oh, I don't need sleep. I just went to my hotel and had a cold hot dog and a vodka on the rocks."
- Go to bed early, get up early. Get dressed to shoes. Damn that FLYlady, because it really works.
All the quotes have been attributed to Betty White.