Sunday, January 15, 2012

Time I get started.

Husband is actively involved in the day to day routine around here. He does bedtime and bakes the bread. We divide and conquer with the kids. I wash, he dries. You get the idea. 

This is only a problem when he is gone. 

The upside is that when he comes home I feel like my load has been lifted exponentially. It is magnified by the fact that the last two weeks have been nothing short of craptastic. Suddenly the day to day shlepping is not only bearable but a welcome break. 

Huzzah! Life is good again! 

L'chaim! (Cuz he was in Israel after all.) 

I feel like I have so much more time, so much more energy. This new baby might get something Made by Mom. If it's lucky and stays put for a minute.

Scrunch is very concerned about the fact that the baby is nekkid. It will need some blankets and stuff to cover it up. 

These are a few of the things I have in mind.







Mushroom Pulse Warmers modified by Stripesandpolkadots on Ravelry


1 comment:

nate&amanda said...

All those things are so cute. It really makes me wish I wasn't so awful at anything requiring any kind of artistic ability. I am also happy to hear you say that you want your baby to wait for awhile to come. I seem surrounded by women who take great measures to get they're baby's out early.

Blog Archive