Saturday, October 24, 2009

For Real

It's not you. It's me. Your nasty, infected, and draining butt wound has nothing to do with my dry heaving, I swear. I'd be doing this if I was at home watching Gilmore Girls and eating chocolate chip cookies.

"Hi, this is the on-call nurse. Did you call the answering service?"
"Um, yes. My incision is open. Lots more open than yesterday. My sister thinks she can see my guts."
After a series of questions from myself, "You need to go to the emergency room."
"Do I have to?"
Oy.

My day was awesome. How was yours?

5 comments:

Goose said...

haha...sorry, probably not as good as yours :)

P.S- Tell Little Miss she has so come see Aunt goose...Tio and I have figured out how to make the coolest bubbles...

Casey said...

wow! have I been behind on your blog! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading all your "stuff" tonight! You helped me smile & laugh after an unusually difficult day! I've never been so happy for someone to be puking! And that pumpkin patch looks like a keeper!

Anonymous said...

I do not know how you do that sick! I know I could not. Any way I would love to join you on Tuesday if that is ok?

Miqui said...

About the same as yours. I got to go to work with food poisoning. It will be a long time before I eat at panda express again.

Marti said...

I want to puke after your description. Sorry you are still so sick! Hopefully you will start to feel better soon. Could never understand people who puke on purpose.

Blog Archive