Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Oh, how far I have fallen!

Down the blog reader, I mean.

It's been a week since I post last.

I have cut my hair. I spoke in church. I had the flu. I spread the flu around to everyone who had immediate contact with me the preceding 48 hours. I drove to and from Southern California so I could be sufficiently spoiled. I watched my dad bake me bread. I listened to two books.

I haven't blogged about any of it.

And my favorite moment all week?

Sitting on my parent's kitchen floor sipping apple juice when Scrunch climbed in my lap, grabbed my face in both hands, kissed my cheek and then asked, "you happy now?"

2 comments:

Shane & Amy said...

your hair looks cute, your talk was good and that sucks you had the flu! So cute what Scrunch said to ya! Hope you're feeling better.f

Holly said...

Awwww...that is so cute!!! I would cry if Grady did that to me.

Blog Archive