Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunday Night at Our House

Scrunch went to bed (and has stayed there) since 5:45 pm. I never would have guessed that four hours of coloring and Tinker Toys worked better than Benadryl. We should have Conference every weekend. We are putting our newly discovered free time to good use by watching Titanic. As if I wasn't nauseous already.

When I read this first paragraph to my husband he was a little disappointed and noted that perhaps I had left several activities out. And I did. Including his making lunch, dinner, vacuuming, folding the laundry, cleaning the kitchen, picking up the Tinker Toys, crayons, playing cards, and dolls, and putting said child to bed. Duh, I left that out. It's my blog. I avoid blogging anything that portrays me as being a lazy, slave driving, did I mention lazy non-housewifing wife. Were I a clever, mushy, lovey-dovey wife I would just blog about how my husband rocks and how grateful I am to have him.

Yes, that's what I should do.

Husband- you rock and I'm really grateful to have you.

No comments:

Blog Archive