Sunday, October 11, 2009

Puke

So, I only puked once today. That. was. awesome. I feel like I need to do exactly what I did today tomorrow, except that means three hours of church. Ummm.. I'll just chew the ginger caps and take my chances.

Don't worry. Not every post is going to be about puking. But it totally could be. In December I'll have been a nurse for five years. I've got lots and lots and lots of puking stories. Ask Holly what cooking scones reminds me of. Just kidding. Don't. YU-cky.

Speaking of Holly... I'm seconds away from booking my ticket to a weekend get away. Actually an FSA Conference, but it's in Portland and there are no kids or boys allowed. I was totally excited about booking our hotel but then she reminded me I'm not allowed to sit in the hot tub. No 'Girls Gone Wild' this trip. But then I reminded her that I don't do hot tubs, so it wouldn't matter anyway. Not kidding. I don't. I have something against marinating in your own juices.

And on another fine note, it has been so long since I've had a pedicure that I actually shaved my toes this morning. Can I just tell you how NOT OKAY that is? Most people would never publicly admit to something like that, but I need to know I'm not the only one. Right? Pu-lease tell me I'm not the only one whose ever done that. And don't lie just to make me feel better.

I can't think of any other gross (but true) things about my day to tell you. If you've puked (which I kind of hope you did) then we're tied, and I can't tell you how happy that makes me.


Scrunch giving Mom "knuckles" with her matching anti-nausea bands. Hers are actually just one of mom's hair bands, but don't tell her. She's even hauling her own Gatorade.

3 comments:

Miqui said...

Little Miss is so adorable and so BIG. I can't wait to see you guys in a week:) Feel better.

Goose said...

I taught her knuckles! :) oh, what if we laminated the butcher paper?

Kristina and Tyson said...

BTW congrats on the pregnancy! We are so excited for you! That stinks you are puking so much...i know how you feel. This pregnancy I think I puked at least three times a day...on a good day, that is...has she started "spitting" in the toilet yet?! Alissa still imitates my puking into the toilet! Sad that they have to watch us do that! Good luck!

Blog Archive