Sunday, September 19, 2010

Busted

I felt a little silly when Husband caught me singing "If I Were a Rich Man" in the garage as I got home this afternoon. But not nearly as silly as I hope the salt and peppered middle aged man felt when we busted him talking baby talk to his Fifi-cut Standard Poodle at the park. Weirdo.

***

Scrunch is totally into singing every thing lately, especially as we walk the to the park or in the store. Some of her classics have been "I don't care. I DON'T care. I DON'T CARE!" and "There goes a turkey! Happ-ily. Eeever. After!"

My personal favorite was in Safeway one day as she belted out "WE LOVE HEAVENLY FATHER! WE LOVE HEAVENLY FATHER!" When I asked her to sing a little more quietly or to wait to sing until we were outside she responded with, "But we DO!" Oy.

1 comment:

Goose said...

I love that kid... I demand that I get to see her soon. I am sure I can get Grami and Gramps to agree!

Blog Archive