Sunday, November 6, 2011

Text

When my sister Erica got engaged last week, the text went out. "It's official. I've got a ring! And I texted you all at the same time."

Within two minutes I got a call from Jess. "Have you heard from Erica? She's not picking up."

"No. I just got her text. Have you talked to mom?"

"Yeah, but it's not her. I wonder where she is."

We chatted for a few minutes. "If you talk to her, call me."

"OK." and continued chatting.

"Oh, hey! I'ts Erica. I'll call you back."

So I called Mom.

Then I talked to Erica and got the story from her. She had been on the phone with Miqui.

Then I got the story again from Miqui, The Youngest.

The following morning I heard it again from Jess, just to make sure I'd talked to Erica.

And that's how we roll.

I hope Derrick knows what he's getting into.

Congratulations Aunt E and soon to be Uncle Possum!

You have some shoes to fill. My other brother in law lets me dress his son and Great Dane for Halloween.


No comments:

Blog Archive