Last week I let you take a few days off of the 'ole blog. No cussing, no uncomfortable shifting when I say something too true for you to handle, no eye rolling, and least of all no controversy. I hope it was the most boring week of your life. Admit it. You missed me.
In order to catch up be prepared to be slammed with pictures no one cares about, but that I stay up late going over, and over, and over. We're calling it Cutefest '09.
Wednesday- Aquarium of the Pacific: Where usually boring outings are fun again because you've got kids. I never thought I'd use the phrase, "Plum tuckered out" but what else does this face suggest?
Thursday- Hanging out with my Baller Baby.
Friday- I got to meet my sister's new boy friend. Or exclusive make-out buddy as they like to call each other. He was scared to meet me (as he should be), so I let him beat us at bowling. Either way I got ice cream.
Saturday- Procrastinated sewing and a hellacious drive home.
Sunday- The Blessed Event or THE baby blessing. Whatever you want to call it. All the really important people were there.
Scrunch has missed her Grady Bear- a scene that shall not be re-enacted for another twenty seven years. I got a wet Grady kiss too. Swoon.
And we're back.
I've just come off a week where I spent four days with my sisters and twelve hours in the car. I might have a few things to say...
You know you missed me. wink. wink.
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (167)
- Tender Mercies
- Nip and Tuck
- Adoption is cool.
- God, bless the girls that get it.
- Random Friday- A Tidbit from my Husband
- Cart WAY before the horse.
- Rubbing shoulders with the rich and famous.
- Like I need another excuse.
- Two excuses.
- Totally random picture from the webcam.
- That'll teach ya.
- Missing the forest for the trees.
- Friday Random: Q and A Style
- The Happiest Quilt of My Life
- Insurance policy.
- I am a hypocrite.
- Catch up
- Not the real meaning of Easter, but....
- Spring Break
- I'm Outtie!
- Indulge me.
- Progress Report
- The Best Things in Life are Free
- It's Friday. It's random.
- Why? Why? why? why? why? why?
- Silver lining and a final lesson on Jelly Belly's
- ▼ April (26)
- ► 2008 (371)