You know you're in the know when you receive the following message from me.
"Hey. It's me. I'm on the rag and feeling like a wench. So, I thought I'd call and share the love. Call me back. Or not. Whatever."
The message was intended for the person who is in the know about most things, and yes even that. What I didn't know was that while I thought we were alone walking along the bike trails, I was wrong. I didn't know the fifteen-year old dorkus behind me would hear me and then laugh to the point of almost falling off his bike.
But since some prepubescent little puke will be reciting the story to his family over dinner, I thought you might as well know too.
But wait, the day and my state of mind did not improve much.
I was sitting at the computer debating between watching Steel Magnolias for the ten thousandth time, Susan Boyle for at least the tenth, or an old episode of House. Feeling very sorry for myself and my current state of affairs, I happened to look down. The beast I'm knitting has bigger boobs than I do.
Oh, heeeaaailll no! That would not do. So I threw him in the washer.
Now his boobs are where most boobs end up- his belly.
Be afraid. Be very afraid. I'm on the rag and feeling like a wench.
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (167)
- Tender Mercies
- Nip and Tuck
- Adoption is cool.
- God, bless the girls that get it.
- Random Friday- A Tidbit from my Husband
- Cart WAY before the horse.
- Rubbing shoulders with the rich and famous.
- Like I need another excuse.
- Two excuses.
- Totally random picture from the webcam.
- That'll teach ya.
- Missing the forest for the trees.
- Friday Random: Q and A Style
- The Happiest Quilt of My Life
- Insurance policy.
- I am a hypocrite.
- Catch up
- Not the real meaning of Easter, but....
- Spring Break
- I'm Outtie!
- Indulge me.
- Progress Report
- The Best Things in Life are Free
- It's Friday. It's random.
- Why? Why? why? why? why? why?
- Silver lining and a final lesson on Jelly Belly's
- ▼ April (26)
- ► 2008 (371)