I need an ice cream cone.
That's my comfort food. In the book I'm listening to the main character's is Spaghetti a la Puttanesca. That sounds better. Now I wish we weren't having left-overs for dinner.
Double the ice cream.
For a week Scrunch has pointed out every single munchkin we have come across. She points and very loudly exclaims, "Be-bey." If I ask her if she's a be-bey, she adamantly shakes her head no.
My baby is no longer a baby. I think they call this stage Toddler-hood, but I'm not ready to go there yet.
Two milestones today.
So what DO you do with the envelope of be-bey locks?
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (167)
- Tender Mercies
- Nip and Tuck
- Adoption is cool.
- God, bless the girls that get it.
- Random Friday- A Tidbit from my Husband
- Cart WAY before the horse.
- Rubbing shoulders with the rich and famous.
- Like I need another excuse.
- Two excuses.
- Totally random picture from the webcam.
- That'll teach ya.
- Missing the forest for the trees.
- Friday Random: Q and A Style
- The Happiest Quilt of My Life
- Insurance policy.
- I am a hypocrite.
- Catch up
- Not the real meaning of Easter, but....
- Spring Break
- I'm Outtie!
- Indulge me.
- Progress Report
- The Best Things in Life are Free
- It's Friday. It's random.
- Why? Why? why? why? why? why?
- Silver lining and a final lesson on Jelly Belly's
- ▼ April (26)
- ► 2008 (371)