Monday, April 6, 2009

Indulge me.

I need an ice cream cone.

That's my comfort food. In the book I'm listening to the main character's is Spaghetti a la Puttanesca. That sounds better. Now I wish we weren't having left-overs for dinner.

Double the ice cream.

For a week Scrunch has pointed out every single munchkin we have come across. She points and very loudly exclaims, "Be-bey." If I ask her if she's a be-bey, she adamantly shakes her head no.

My baby is no longer a baby. I think they call this stage Toddler-hood, but I'm not ready to go there yet.

Two milestones today.

BIG ones.


So what DO you do with the envelope of be-bey locks?

2 comments:

cambridgeclan said...

What a big step. I still haven't cut Catherine's hair yet. Kensley looks so cute. Are you going to get her hair done more often now that you are growing yours out? :)

northslopegang said...

What a big girl. That salon looks like so much fun. I want to sit in a sports car when I get my hair done, only I would prefer a massage chair at the same time. HA HA ....love ya crazytown.

Blog Archive