My husband is a literal sort of guy. When I say, "I'll be ready in two minutes" he starts counting 120 seconds. Not out loud, but I know he's doing it. I must drive him nuts. That's a little farther down the list of reasons than most things, but saying 'hold on a sec' when I really mean ten minutes is definitely on the list.
He must be so relieved to find out that when I started calling this week Spring Break I literally meant SPRING BREAK. The weather is perfectly Spring-ish and in the last 24 hours the number of diapers I've changed, bottles prepared, meals made has been very limited almost to non-existent.
Do you have any idea how much knitting, sewing, and sightseeing you can accomplish when you don't have to do cook, clean, or do laundry?
Awe! Some. Literally.
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (167)
- Tender Mercies
- Nip and Tuck
- Adoption is cool.
- God, bless the girls that get it.
- Random Friday- A Tidbit from my Husband
- Cart WAY before the horse.
- Rubbing shoulders with the rich and famous.
- Like I need another excuse.
- Two excuses.
- Totally random picture from the webcam.
- That'll teach ya.
- Missing the forest for the trees.
- Friday Random: Q and A Style
- The Happiest Quilt of My Life
- Insurance policy.
- I am a hypocrite.
- Catch up
- Not the real meaning of Easter, but....
- Spring Break
- I'm Outtie!
- Indulge me.
- Progress Report
- The Best Things in Life are Free
- It's Friday. It's random.
- Why? Why? why? why? why? why?
- Silver lining and a final lesson on Jelly Belly's
- ▼ April (26)
- ► 2008 (371)