It shouldn't bother me as much as it does, but I HATE how Costco has started packaging the milk.
We give the brown (nasty) Jelly Belly's to Jedi.
My favorite of Scrunch's growing vocabulary is 'cool!' But it sounds more like 'ghooooul'! Everything is 'ghoooooul'!
I did not truly understand the meaning of happy shoes until I bought these. If you don't like them we may have to redefine our friendship.
Although the bag I made last night is pretty happy looking too.
I don't post what we do in the format of "Today we...." because most days are truly uneventful. Yesterday we bought new underwear.
I'm having doubts about my Easter sewing plans. My sister said we're going to look like Easter eggs and last night Husband described the fabric as "Ahem.... loud". I may have taken my funky groove too far.
I was stunned speechless by the ballzy-ness of some one's comment this week. Speechless does not happen very often. Holly was not left speechless. Tawanda!!!!!
I spent an hour this week researching geocaching. I need another hobby like a hole in the head, but it sounds very, very cool.
How do you end a completely random post? With a completely random YouTube video. If you're going somewhere on an airplane for Spring Break, I'm totally jealous.
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (167)
- Tender Mercies
- Nip and Tuck
- Adoption is cool.
- God, bless the girls that get it.
- Random Friday- A Tidbit from my Husband
- Cart WAY before the horse.
- Rubbing shoulders with the rich and famous.
- Like I need another excuse.
- Two excuses.
- Totally random picture from the webcam.
- That'll teach ya.
- Missing the forest for the trees.
- Friday Random: Q and A Style
- The Happiest Quilt of My Life
- Insurance policy.
- I am a hypocrite.
- Catch up
- Not the real meaning of Easter, but....
- Spring Break
- I'm Outtie!
- Indulge me.
- Progress Report
- The Best Things in Life are Free
- It's Friday. It's random.
- Why? Why? why? why? why? why?
- Silver lining and a final lesson on Jelly Belly's
- ▼ April (26)
- ► 2008 (371)