The plan is to move in a little over a week. I have packed one box. One. And we're going away this weekend. You might be thinking I should get a move on, but I'm not. I am thrilled beyond measure to announce (so thrilled I blog it. That's how you know it's got to be good.)....
For the first move in our marriage I have hired movers! Praise be! I am doing the Happy Dance. If you're unfamiliar with the Happy Dance, it is very similar to the Pee pee Dance. Kind of like the Cha Cha-cha is to the Rumba.
We've moved a lot. Nine times in six years. And we're not military. I figure I've earned it.
One. Two. Cha-cha-cha.
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (167)
- The censored version.
- When I said "hit and miss" I meant mostly miss. Ta...
- It's gonna be hit and miss around here for a few d...
- One of the many things that makes my head explode....
- Me and my big mouth have been on our best behavior...
- It's all about the Papa.
- Ten things I did today rather than pack.
- Happy Dance!
- My kid is more criminal than your kid.
- She makes my life so easy.
- What is the world coming to?
- Love thy Neighbor
- What to do when you have too much to do.
- Read between the lines.
- If I link something three times you should go read...
- My head is swimming with things I could blog about...
- Ready or not, there she goes!
- Another Letter
- Required Reading
- I do not think it means what you think it means.
- ▼ June (25)
- ► 2008 (371)