Tuesday, June 9, 2009

If I link something three times you should go read it.

The first time I read this, I cried. And cried. Then I read it to my husband. Twice. Scrunch was still new and I must have been completely overwhelmed by the idea that I was now a mommy. It completely captured what I felt like I had been missing. Everything I had looked forward to.

As I drove to the park today and then home again to change into swimming suits when I found out the fountains were on, I remembered it. You should go read it.

I want to read it every day. Because this, this is exactly what I pictured being a mom was about.

1 comment:

Marti said...

I didn't cry, but laughed about wearing my swimsuit all day until it started to rub and I repented. That was so my life when the kids were younger, still my life now, but they can take better care of themselves at the pool since it's in our backyard :)
Enjoy those summer days with Scrunch! Cute pics of her in the fountains.

Blog Archive