I don't watch the show. Never have. Don't know anything about them, but they've now made it to my blog. I've even started a special category for 'Things that make my head explode!'
"This afternoon, Kate filed for divorce. Our kids are still my number one priority. I love them and want to make sure they stay happy, healthy and safe. My job is being the best, most supportive and loving father that I can be to my kids, and not being married to Kate doesn't change that," he said in the statement." - John Gosselin of John and Kate Plus 8
Two words- BULL-SHIT!
Not being married to their mother will most definitely change the kind of father you can/are to your kids. What planet are people from that they think they can just one-two switch-aroo spouses and the kids aren't affected?
Here's a novel thought people...If your kids are your number one priority, then make your marriage a priority. Then your kids can have the benefit of being raised in a loving two-parent home. Or don't, and we can watch society go to hell in a handbasket with nothing to do with Prop 8. Don't even get me started on the hypocrisy of 'Prop 8 will destroy society, but we can ignore heterosexual divorce rates'...
...Now looking for a remedy for my exploding head... I swear, sometimes steam is going to come out with the swears.
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (167)
- The censored version.
- When I said "hit and miss" I meant mostly miss. Ta...
- It's gonna be hit and miss around here for a few d...
- One of the many things that makes my head explode....
- Me and my big mouth have been on our best behavior...
- It's all about the Papa.
- Ten things I did today rather than pack.
- Happy Dance!
- My kid is more criminal than your kid.
- She makes my life so easy.
- What is the world coming to?
- Love thy Neighbor
- What to do when you have too much to do.
- Read between the lines.
- If I link something three times you should go read...
- My head is swimming with things I could blog about...
- Ready or not, there she goes!
- Another Letter
- Required Reading
- I do not think it means what you think it means.
- ▼ June (25)
- ► 2008 (371)