My vote for the most played out phrase of the decade goes to, "going green". As in "go green" or "I'm going green".
What does that mean anyway? Where does one go to get green? Become green. How do you get green? I don't even get "it".
To me it means spending green on things that are green. That, like, totally makes sense. Cuz the the fibers and everything are, like, totally organic!
Good old Kermit would have a cow (the second most played out phrase). He'd tell me that "it's not easy being green". Well, I'm not probably not on the list of Kermit's very favorite people anyway.
Come on. Even you have to admit that's pretty green. How much more organic do you get than knit frog guts?
Hemlock Ring Blanket
Mitered Square hanging towel
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (167)
- The censored version.
- When I said "hit and miss" I meant mostly miss. Ta...
- It's gonna be hit and miss around here for a few d...
- One of the many things that makes my head explode....
- Me and my big mouth have been on our best behavior...
- It's all about the Papa.
- Ten things I did today rather than pack.
- Happy Dance!
- My kid is more criminal than your kid.
- She makes my life so easy.
- What is the world coming to?
- Love thy Neighbor
- What to do when you have too much to do.
- Read between the lines.
- If I link something three times you should go read...
- My head is swimming with things I could blog about...
- Ready or not, there she goes!
- Another Letter
- Required Reading
- I do not think it means what you think it means.
- ▼ June (25)
- ► 2008 (371)