An Elvis clock whose hips swung with each second tick-tock hung on the wall of my bedroom in Jr. High. I love(d) that clock, as well as all things Elvis. I have even been known to profess my love for the iconic rock-star, pre-white jumpsuit days, on several occasions. His music is just about my favorite. And although a little rusty, I think I might still be able to conjure up my infamous impersonation.
Lately, my head has been turned by another man...enters Johnny Cash. His drawl will be keeping me company today as I scrub every surface I can get my hands on. You know it's got to be good when even the titles seem to fit.
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (167)
- The censored version.
- When I said "hit and miss" I meant mostly miss. Ta...
- It's gonna be hit and miss around here for a few d...
- One of the many things that makes my head explode....
- Me and my big mouth have been on our best behavior...
- It's all about the Papa.
- Ten things I did today rather than pack.
- Happy Dance!
- My kid is more criminal than your kid.
- She makes my life so easy.
- What is the world coming to?
- Love thy Neighbor
- What to do when you have too much to do.
- Read between the lines.
- If I link something three times you should go read...
- My head is swimming with things I could blog about...
- Ready or not, there she goes!
- Another Letter
- Required Reading
- I do not think it means what you think it means.
- ▼ June (25)
- ► 2008 (371)