She walked right past us, down the hall, and into the classroom. I blinked, and when I didn't see her anymore my heart started to race and then I heard, "she's in here!" Apparently, she heard the other kids and then helped herself to the toys after waving "hi" in some poor sniffling little girl's face. Two months early, my kid took herself to nursery. Three hour church is much more fun now with toys, snacks, and don't forget kids her size. If I thought I was distracted before, trying to keep her entertained during Sunday School, it was nothing compared to today.
I resisted the urge to check on her every five minutes. Husband only caved three times. Three different times he got up and went to peek in the window.
She did great.
We did not.
It's true what they say, you blink and they're gone.
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (167)
- The censored version.
- When I said "hit and miss" I meant mostly miss. Ta...
- It's gonna be hit and miss around here for a few d...
- One of the many things that makes my head explode....
- Me and my big mouth have been on our best behavior...
- It's all about the Papa.
- Ten things I did today rather than pack.
- Happy Dance!
- My kid is more criminal than your kid.
- She makes my life so easy.
- What is the world coming to?
- Love thy Neighbor
- What to do when you have too much to do.
- Read between the lines.
- If I link something three times you should go read...
- My head is swimming with things I could blog about...
- Ready or not, there she goes!
- Another Letter
- Required Reading
- I do not think it means what you think it means.
- ▼ June (25)
- ► 2008 (371)