Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Still a Chick

Why do I feel the need to apologize for my absence or have a really, really good excuse for my lack of blogging?

Cuz maybe mothering a toddler, baking a baby, working three of the last five days, and re-organizing an entire craft room, making twenty-four bows, and three Valentine's ornaments just might not quite cut it.

And even if I spent the entire time eating Bon-bons (which I've never actually eaten) and watching three seasons of Dr. Quinn (which I do own) what's it to ya?

Why do chicks find every possible thing to feel guilty over?

Why do things that are supposed to be fun and relaxing make it onto the to-do list? I cannot believe I'm adding "eat a Bon-bon" to my to-do list next week.

Why do two year old's (and their mother's) ask why all the live long day?

Huh, huh, HUH?!?!?!?!?!?!

1 comment:

JessG said...

I have always asked myself the same thing and still haven't gotten a good enough answer for it.

Blog Archive