Sunday, February 7, 2010

TV Thoughts

We don't watch a lot of t.v. Plenty of movies, but not a lot of t.v. Today of all days we sat and watched the SuperBowl. Well, I mostly slept with the Super Bowl in the background, but woke up in time to see Drew Brees and his little boy. How cute was that?

The commercials were mostly lame. I was totally disappointed. I was searching for funny and they came up with a bunch of lame, lame, lame.

What is up with the GoDaddy commercial? I wanted to file a sexual harassment suit on behalf of their female employees and I don't even work for them. I just don't get it. I mean, I totally get that big boobs sell, but come on! It would be like the organization I work for advertising with their employees dressed up in naughty nurse outfits. Totally out of left field, inappropriate, and oh... not funny.

Did you watch Undercover Boss afterwards? I cried like three times. I may have found a show that I want to tune in on a weekly basis. Ever since House got lame I've been show-less. I really want to watch next week. I mean, WOW! There's sexual harassment going on at Hooters? HOLY SHMOLY and knock me over with a feather! I'M SHOCKED!! I still want to see the chauvanist get canned, though.

And in case you were wondering... there is nothing real about reality t.v. Even HGTV. They transform entire rooms in a twenty four hour period. You don't get to see the entire production crew busting out the brushes and rollers. And it's good thing because painting one room with a two year old takes THREE DAYS!! Who wants to see that? Like watching paint dry. hehe. Now that was funny.

1 comment:

needlenut said...

Loved the game and agree on the commercials. I did like the Clydesdales. Other than that they were pretty lame. I am with you on the new show after the game. First good show to come along in quite a while.

Blog Archive