I went to buy some.
I scoured both a strip and regular mall. I came home with the softest t-shirt EVER and a cozy sweater. I would wear it every day. And that is not an exaggeration. I would have bought every color I could find, but it was just the one on the clearance rack.
Back to square one and a new day of shopping with a mission.
Nada. Zero. Zilch. Most depressing shopping excursion ever.
I came home with dumb bells. Cute pink bells.
Over cold pizza I Googled my tee-shirt to find out if I could order some more. Why is it so comfy you ask? Turns out it's a maternity top. It's made for two.
I don't really want to talk about it.
Glad I bought the dumb bells. 30 Day Shred anyone?
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- Ma Boyz
- Somebody hacked a friends Facebook.
- Oh, to be three! A post-birthday post.
- There's a birthday in the house!!!
- Wonder of Wonders
- I do not love Sundays.
- There is Knitting in Heaven
- 98% Adorable, 2% Only Cute Cuz It's Your Kid
- Fat Pants
- Wicked is as wicked does.
- On the Job
- Pink it's my new obsession.
- Catch-all Catch Up
- Frickem, Frackem!!!!
- Somebody blog. I'm bored.
- And the New Year's Resolution is....
- So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, adieu!!
- ▼ January (18)
- ► 2010 (167)
- ► 2009 (261)
- ► 2008 (371)