Saturday, January 15, 2011

Fat Pants

I went to buy some.

I scoured both a strip and regular mall. I came home with the softest t-shirt EVER and a cozy sweater. I would wear it every day. And that is not an exaggeration. I would have bought every color I could find, but it was just the one on the clearance rack.

Back to square one and a new day of shopping with a mission.

Nada. Zero. Zilch. Most depressing shopping excursion ever.

I came home with dumb bells. Cute pink bells.

Over cold pizza I Googled my tee-shirt to find out if I could order some more. Why is it so comfy you ask? Turns out it's a maternity top. It's made for two.

I don't really want to talk about it.

Glad I bought the dumb bells. 30 Day Shred anyone?

1 comment:

[alisar] said...

hahahahahaha. thanks.

Blog Archive