I have read some things lately that have made me really stop and think. And stop and think about cross stitching or embroidering them or having them tattooed somewhere. But there is only so much time/space for another embroidered pillow. I can't do wall to wall wooden vinyl signs. Well, I could.. but we'll just say I can't. I thought I'd share two of my favorites. Mostly so I can come back, read them again, and think some more.
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." - Plato
"We restore, rebuild, and make whole those parts which nature hath given, but which fortune has taken away. Not so much that it may delight the eye, but that it might buoy up the spirit, and help the mind of the afflicted." - Gaspare Tagliacozzi, Father of Modern Plastic Surgery
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- Ma Boyz
- Somebody hacked a friends Facebook.
- Oh, to be three! A post-birthday post.
- There's a birthday in the house!!!
- Wonder of Wonders
- I do not love Sundays.
- There is Knitting in Heaven
- 98% Adorable, 2% Only Cute Cuz It's Your Kid
- Fat Pants
- Wicked is as wicked does.
- On the Job
- Pink it's my new obsession.
- Catch-all Catch Up
- Frickem, Frackem!!!!
- Somebody blog. I'm bored.
- And the New Year's Resolution is....
- So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, adieu!!
- ▼ January (18)
- ► 2010 (167)
- ► 2009 (261)
- ► 2008 (371)