The sickies have hit us.
The sneezy, wheezy, hurts to breathe, snuffy nose, tired, achy, chills, headache, nasty sickies. I'm getting over it, Husband is in the middle of it, and we hope Scrunch misses it completely.
One of the often unlisted symptoms is being unable to concentrate. Or just being so tired of being tired, and sick of being sick you just don't care anymore.
He was tired, in a hurry, and sick of being sick. It became necessary to stop for tissue so as to not resort to sleeves, when Husband discovered something. Unfortunately, not until he got back to the car.
There is a difference between Kotex and Kleenex.
I laughed until it hurt. He just continued to hurt and went back in to get the right stuff.
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (167)
- ► 2009 (261)
- Rockin' it East Coast Style
- Cold and Flu Season
- Disney Princess
- STILL too busy.
- Too Busy to Blog
- Tomorrow, tomorrow.
- Twas the Night Before Christmas
- Christmas Cards
- Thinking of You
- Pop, pop, pop-ular!
- Let the fun begin!
- I smell like my dog.
- Garage Sale
- Eat breakfast naked.
- Cutest thing.
- Short and Sweet
- Sometimes you just know these things.
- No longer feeling bad for my lameness.
- Who said you could grow up so quick?
- Dear Santa,
- Why you can't help but love my husband.
- More or less illiterate.
- More boring than yesterday.
- Baby Baluga and a Momentous Occasion
- My 'corny' post for the week.
- How I combat being a Scrooge.
- Getting in the Spirit of things.
- What makes a good party?
- Our Family is Forever
- ▼ December (31)