My mommy wants me to ask for the house from the Pottery Barn catalog.
My papa wants me to ask for a theater room and projector in Mommy's house.
Grami wants me to ask for a baby sister because she says I'm growing up too fast.
And Gramps wants me to ask for the house across the street so we can play with trains every day after work.
Me? I'm going to go with the sure thing and ask for blocks.
Blocks it is.
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (167)
- ► 2009 (261)
- Rockin' it East Coast Style
- Cold and Flu Season
- Disney Princess
- STILL too busy.
- Too Busy to Blog
- Tomorrow, tomorrow.
- Twas the Night Before Christmas
- Christmas Cards
- Thinking of You
- Pop, pop, pop-ular!
- Let the fun begin!
- I smell like my dog.
- Garage Sale
- Eat breakfast naked.
- Cutest thing.
- Short and Sweet
- Sometimes you just know these things.
- No longer feeling bad for my lameness.
- Who said you could grow up so quick?
- Dear Santa,
- Why you can't help but love my husband.
- More or less illiterate.
- More boring than yesterday.
- Baby Baluga and a Momentous Occasion
- My 'corny' post for the week.
- How I combat being a Scrooge.
- Getting in the Spirit of things.
- What makes a good party?
- Our Family is Forever
- ▼ December (31)