Tuesday, December 9, 2008

More boring than yesterday.

I was crushed when I was told that yesterday's blog was boring. What? You didn't watch it over and over chanting "I think I can, I think I can" like I did? I guess I don't have to worry much about competition-wise then.

I wasn't too hurt since it came from the same person who sat riveted at the web cam watching Scrunch play with the computer mouse for thirty minutes, and then today watched Scrunch eat her lunch of baked potato. Riveting stuff my life is.

I try to avoid the play by play of our daily activities because, well...we really are that boring. But don't get me wrong. I like it like that. The more boring the better, I say. Who needs trips to the ER, losing your job, tornadoes ripping through? The stuff you see on the news. I will take the hum drum any day.

But since you seem to be unsatisfied with my attempt at providing a little entertainment and enlightenment on a day when we were going to be as boring as you get, then I will air our dirty laundry. This is what yesterday looked like.


The highlight? Finding my FAVORITE slippers under that mountain. The same slippers that have been called "ugly" by those who called my previous post "boring". Obviously their opinions can't be trusted.


No comments:

Blog Archive