Monday, October 25, 2010

Freedom!

Either a huge stress has been lifted off my shoulders or these peanut m&ms work better than the fenugreek ever did! Good thing because I was starting to freak over my diminishing supply. Of both the milk and the m&ms.

Early this morning I hauled Porkchop to his appointment with Dr. G. His obturator (retainer) is working like it should and Dr. Pissypants even came over without having me sit around all morning to remove the suture and the nasal formers.

I may have been a little premature in dubbing her Dr. Pissypants. Either she was having an off day last week or she sensed my "I'm on to you and the fact that you haven't done this before and I'm not thrilled about it." attitude. Because today she was my best buddy. Win over Mom. Let that be a lesson to all Residents coming into contact with pediatrics. So, she clipped the suture, I tore off the No-nos, and walah! Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty he is. free. at. last.




3 comments:

Holly said...

Wahooie!! No more no-nos and Craptober is almost o.v.e.r.!!

Goose said...

CUTENESS!!!! I vote you move down here. All in favor say "aye", AYE. Okay, the "ayes" have it. I will start house hunting for you.

Miqui said...

Too cute!!! He is getting too big, way too fast.

Blog Archive