A few of the Famous Bloggers I read are doing this. I don't know if it was a call to arms in defense of blogging, or someone justifying why they never seem to get around to deep cleaning their bathrooms.
What I've Learned From Blogging
1. My blog tastes are about as varied as my music tastes. Enya, Tom Petty, Roxette, Black Eyed Peas, and Sarah McLaughlan are a few of my favs.
2. Private blogs bug the crap out of me. I totally get it. But it still bugs.
3. If you're funny I will (blog) stalk you.
4. These little dudes ( )( ) ( ) ( ) come in handy for interrupting your own thoughts mid (or end) of sentence.
5. No one cares what I say as long as it accompanies cute pictures of my kids.
6. Your Grandma is always your biggest fan.
7. I like reading my old posts. I hope Scrunch and Porkchop like reading them someday too.
8. Scrunch and Porkchop will not be shocked to read Shit, Damn, or Hell. Just sayin'.
9. I like to make people cry. Let me re-phrase. I like it when people's response to something I've written is crying. It means I've struck a chord.
10. When I blog I feel like I've accomplished something that day.
The person I referenced above is NOT me. See?
O.K. I was going to take a picture of my sparkly, squeaky clean bathroom. But it isn't. So maybe it is me.
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (156)
- Craptober is Over!
- Trick or Treat
- Pictures from the patch.
- Craptober's Redeeming Quality
- One for the album.
- What we're about.
- Chopper v1.2
- No Worries
- In Greek
- Friday Photos From the Phone
- My Porkchop
- Be careful what you wish for!
- Ten Things I've Learned From Blogging
- The Comment That Made Me Choke On And Spew Out My ...
- This is not a tag.
- ▼ October (18)
- ► 2009 (261)
- ► 2008 (371)