Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Woot! Woot!

I see this ("Woot! woot!) written all over blogs and Facebook.

But psssssst!

I have a secret.

I have no idea what it means.

I think it is a positive exclamation. Like a "Hurrah!" A "Yay!" "Yipee Skippy!" Even a "Huzzah!" But I'm not totally sure. When does an event qualify for a 'woot'?

What is 'woot' worthy I ask?

Tomorrow (Wednesday) I think might qualify.

Woot Worthy Wednesdays.

I think this could work.

- Porkchop will be officially freed from the no-nos and the syringe! Woot! Woot! I say officially because I ditched them this morning. Holy crap! Is this what it's like to have my happy easy going dude back? We ran into a mama walking her puppy this weekend and she said, "Hey little buddy! You're wearing No-nos." Me- "You must have personal experience or you work in pediatrics."  Her- "My son was in them for the worst 24 hours of my life. It is emblazoned on my brain!!" Me- "Yeah, they're not so fun. He's going on two weeks." She practically bowed down and kissed my feet. I felt special. Mom's who know, know these little buggas belong in the "To Burn" Bin.

-I have to go to a training for a couple of hours. (Not Woot worthy.) But my very favorite local yarn shop is on the way home. I am picking up the supplies for these little Chickadees. How cute are they? Woot worthy cute? Um. Yes.

-For the first time with a non-relation and only the second time with even a relation, we have hired a babysitter and we are going out. Grown-ups only! And we are not allowed to talk about the kids. All-you-can-eat Sushi! Woot! Woot! It might be our last supper since Husband leaves for Jerusalem early Thursday morning.

-So long as the concrete truck does not break down two days in a row en route to my house, they will be pouring the new back patio tomorrow. Woot! Woot! Summer= Porch monkeys. We will eat, sleep, play, and eat some more in the backyard this summer. So help me!

-If I can squeeze it in, my date will include a trip to Home Deal-o. Is it lame-o that Home Deal-o could be considered a date? Don't care. I think I've settled on a dining room color. Woot! Woot! I've got plans. Big plans. Did I mention my Husband is leaving me completely unattended for ten days? He might not recognize the place when he gets back. He already knows about most of them. The big surprise will be if I'm able to accomplish anything while he's gone.

Tomorrow should be a very good day.

1 comment:

Goose said...

Um... I'm pretty sure Ezra would think you were the coolest aunt ever if you made him that adorable chickadee. Just sayin'

Blog Archive