Friday, December 2, 2011

C is for...

In Scrunch's pre-school class they rotate being assigned a letter and then taking something in to share that represents that letter. She was assigned the letter 'C'. (Yes, it's December and they are on C. They don't go in alphabetical order. Who knew there was a developmentally more efficient way to learn letters based on their shapes than just sequentially like traditionally is done? Not me. And that's why I pay them the big bucks.) 

Sharing at school is a big deal. At least in her little three-year-old world. We practice over and over what the letter is and what it is she is going to share. And then even though it was supposed to be 'C' she was hell-bent on taking her Mickey Mouse from Grami and Gramps in to share. I had three seconds of clarity that morning and we made it work. 

C is for Character. 

And then, because I am a Mormon woman and my mother's daughter, it's not done till it's overdone. 

C is for Characters riding in the Car to get their Christmas tree and Cider and then putting it up while they eat Churros. 













What is it about this time of year? Crazy? Not yet. Closer? Most definitely. Crunch time? Um, yes.  I'm not even going to try and play Catch-up. Thanks to my Aunt for posting the recent trip pics.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Love the hair! Way cute:)

Blog Archive