Me- Ooooh, Sarah! I got into my Econ class!
Sarah- Since when did you decide to take an Econ class?
Me- Last Thursday.
S- Are you still horseback riding?
S- And now you're training for a half marathon?
S- Jeez. You've got a lot of hobbies.
You'd think I'd have something better to do right now than sit on my butt in front of the computer looking for just the right inspiration room for our bedroom. I'm obsessing over pear green walls.
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (167)
- Homework is lame.
- Nurse Ratched is back.
- You don't care. But I really do.
- Today's most exciting work conversation.
- These Things are True
- Done and Done
- I love to be right.
- As Good As It Gets
- 'A No Good Very Bad Day' Ain't Even Close
- Movie Review- The Time Traveler's Wife
- My Happy Place
- Martha Stewart makes this look easy. It makes me l...
- It's not enough.
- Who needs one more thing to do?
- Happy Birthday to me!
- Never say never.
- Legitimately Busy
- Excuses, excuses.
- Love a Fair
- ▼ August (19)
- ► 2008 (371)