I video taped my New Year's resolutions for you for my very first vlog. It didn't work. I still can't get it to work- THREE DAYS later!
This only partly contributes to what I hope is not a chronic bad mood. Is it just me, or am I lacking a healthy happy dose of 'ring in the New Year'? 2008 was good to us. 2009 so far is kicking my butt.
Since my vlog didn't work, but I will not give up hope that it might...I made up some New New Year's Resolutions just in case.
1. No more dogs on the couch. Seriously, Ani. OFF!
2. I might want to consider exercising a fraction of the time that I spend crafting or blogging. My butt- and heart, would thank me.
3. I'm going to burn candles more often. Never been a candle lover, but I got one for Christmas and I'm really liking my house smelling like baking without the effort of actually baking.
That's enough. I don't want to over-exert myself and all sitting here typing and NOT exercising.
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (167)
- Hormonal Hodge Podge
- I Walk
- I am the most exiciting person you know. Admit it....
- It's About Love
- What we've all been waiting for.
- I'm One!
- Celebrate Birth-days
- Promised Party Pics
- Tongue twister.
- Dinner at our house.
- Strike one.
- I want a brownie badge AND a chest to pin it on.
- Presidents of the United States of America
- Thank you Dr. King
- I knit, therefore I 'om'.
- Gimme a Sign
- Thank you cards.
- My body has been taken over by domestic aliens.
- In the Trenches
- How do you measure success?
- The Great Debate
- Nurses Call the Shots
- An almost Vlog.
- A few more ways to spell frustration.
- How do you spell 'frustration'?
- ▼ January (28)
- ► 2008 (371)