Saturday, January 31, 2009

Hormonal Hodge Podge

I wrote a post, but husband said it was sad. It wasn't sad. It was honest. But I don't want to give the wrong depressed impression. I'm not. I'm hormonal. There's a difference. And yes, even you can chart my cycles based on my blog. I do this so people never, ever, EVER make the mistake of asking me if I'm pregnant. I'm not. I'm bloated. There's a difference.

The alternative is to share a tidbit (only slightly more than a morsel) on what I could have written instead. Only a tidbit though so I have enough time to watch Charly, or Steel Magnolias, or some other tear jerking cinematic masterpiece that makes me cry each and every time I see it.

Breed Responsibly- My rant on how/why/WTH!!!! is a woman with six children thinking about doing fertility treatments.

LYS- That's yarny talk for Local Yarn Shop. I did my Christmas shopping today. LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of yarn. Yarn is yummy.

I'm Used to It- I hear all day every day how my life is over as soon as Scrunch can walk. Well, I'm used to it. See here. Ani and Scrunch in my purse. Ani loves gum. Ani loves chapstick. Scrunch has nothing on the things Ani has gotten into.


Bite ME!- I have no idea what I would have written here but I'm in one of those moods where I most definitely could have come up with something.

Where is my husband and my Dr. Pepper? My movie is about to start...

No comments:

Blog Archive