It used to be (like last week) that if I blogged every day, I felt like I succeeded in getting something done that day. I am no longer measuring success by that. These days success is measured by little triumphs that will mostly go un-blogged about.
This week's successes:
1. Keeping Ani off the couch five days running.
2. 3 consecutive days of showering/hair/makeup BEFORE Scrunch wakes up.
3. Keeping TWO kids alive for more than an hour. I had the great honor and privilege of watching THE Grady this week. I was happy to discover that two kids is not twice the work. It's more like 1.25-1.5 times the work. You already know how to fold up the stroller and what's one more bottle to mix?
4. Baby Shower coming along nicely.
5. First time on a bike and no tears.
6. Actually enjoyed talking to a few of the other mom's at Park Days.
7. Joining a yoga studio.
8. Shined my sink every day
9. Sewed 20 dishtowel aprons with Scrunch on my lap and no one lost a finger.
and for #10 I'm hoping that today I will finally find something to wear to THE baby shower this Saturday. Stay tuned for proof that I don't hate (all) pregnant people.
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (156)
- ► 2010 (167)
- Hormonal Hodge Podge
- I Walk
- I am the most exiciting person you know. Admit it....
- It's About Love
- What we've all been waiting for.
- I'm One!
- Celebrate Birth-days
- Promised Party Pics
- Tongue twister.
- Dinner at our house.
- Strike one.
- I want a brownie badge AND a chest to pin it on.
- Presidents of the United States of America
- Thank you Dr. King
- I knit, therefore I 'om'.
- Gimme a Sign
- Thank you cards.
- My body has been taken over by domestic aliens.
- In the Trenches
- How do you measure success?
- The Great Debate
- Nurses Call the Shots
- An almost Vlog.
- A few more ways to spell frustration.
- How do you spell 'frustration'?
- ▼ January (28)
- ► 2008 (371)