Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My body has been taken over by domestic aliens.

Nothing else could explain it. It's got to be aliens. Or I'm really a cylon.

I made homemade chicken noodle soup last night. And cinnamon rolls to bake this morning. As I popped them in the oven I went for a run. A run!?!?! Now does that sound like me?

The only explanation is aliens.

I'm only a little frightened of what could be coming next. gulp. Bread? shining my sink? uh, oh. did that too. Who are these little buggers and what do they want from me?

Husband is being super nice to me, well the aliens. He's trying to coax them in to staying. I knew it! It is aliens.

3 comments:

Melissa and Michael said...

Amen to that!!! I have been the same way lately. I dont know what is going on. Mike is trying to get them to stay too. It sounds like they are winning.

Casey said...

Congrats on your new routine! The yoga sounds....well...interesting!

And take it from someone who knows...baking homemade bread does not make you uncool!

Mayor of CrazyTown said...

Casey, You have five kids and still make bread? That makes you more than cool. Totally impressed.

Blog Archive